Using population data from the U.S. Census Bureau, personal finance website NerdWallet ranked the top 75 metro areas based on growth of the 65-and-over population.
The top 10 fastest-growing retirement metros are as follows:
1. Phoenix-Mesa-Glendale, Ariz.
2. Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, Ore. and Wash.
3. Las Vegas-Paradise, Nev.
4. Detroit-Warren-Livonia, Mich.
5. Raleigh-Cary, N.C.
6. Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Marietta, Ga.
7. Tucson, Ariz.
8. Jacksonville, Fla.
9. Richmond, Va.
10. Grand Rapids-Wyoming, Mich.
For the complete list, click here.