What does a Buyer Specialist DO and why do I need one?
- Full attention is given to the buyer’s needs.
- The buyer can talk freely to his/ her buyer’s agent. Everything said is held in confidence.
- The first opportunity to view new a listing is always given to those clients with a signed Buyer Agency Agreement.
- A buyer’s specialist can give advice and facts to assist the buyer in making and objective evaluation of the property.
- The buyer will be educated about competing and closed properties.
- The buyer’s specialist will develop and execute negotiation strategies on behalf of the buyer.
- The buyer’s specialist will provide price counseling based on all recent sales data.
- The buyer’s specialist will ensure the contract includes buyer protective clauses.
- Financing alternatives will be suggested that have the buyer’s best interest in mind.
- Even during price negotiations, the buyer’s specialist will continue to search for other appropriate for other appropriate properties for the buyer in order to enhance the buyer’s negotiating position.
- The buyer’s specialist will strengthen the buyer’s negotiation position by revealing past offers on the property and any other information about the sellers that would aid the buyer.
- The buyer’s specialist will share all information about the seller with the buyer. Any information that would enhance the buyer’s position must be disclosed.
- The buyer’s specialist is available to assist the buyer after closing.
To hire a Buyer’s Specialist from the #1 Team in the Triangle, contact us now.