Are you a Triangle Buyer’s Agent?
This is a CHANCE to WIN a $10,000 Bonus, just for selling Re/Max One Realty’s “$10,000 ACE Club” participating listings. $1,000 is also donated to charity! If you are an area Buyer’s Agent, in the Raleigh Triangle area, and you sell one of the ACE homes; you could win!
* Eligible real properties in the $10,000 ACE Club Bonus Program will be appropriately identified as “ACE Home” or “$10,000 ACE Club Participant” in the agent remarks section of the MLS Listing.
* Every time forty (40) ACE Homes have closed (as evidenced by the recording of a Deed), the Buyer’s Agent who sells the most number of ACE Club Homes will win a $10,000 bonus. In the event there is a tie, the Buyer’s Agent that sold the highest dollar volume among the tied participants will be the winner of the $10,000 bonus.
* A check for the $10,000 bonus commission will be made payable to the company which the winning Buyer’s Agent has his/her license under, to be disbursed as determined between the winning Buyer’s Agent and such company (and team if applicable), provided the winning Agent has submitted a signed “Broker Consent Agreement“.
Round 9 & 10 were just held and the winners announced on October 1, 2014: Congratulations to the agents that won these rounds!
Round 7 & 8
Which home squalify for this?
Qualified $10,000 ACE Homes
I don’t have to work for Marti Hampton OR RE/MAX to qualify?
That is the beauty of this!!! ANY AGENCY, ANY BUYER’S AGENT!
Coldwell Banker, Hunter & Rowe, Century 21, ….the list goes on!
Rules & Regulations:
1. Every licensed real estate agent is eligible to participate in the Agent Circle of Excellence (ACE) Club Bonus Program with the opportunity to win $10,000, subject to these Rules and Regulations. Participation in the ACE Club Program is optional.
2. Eligible Properties in the $10,000 ACE Club Bonus Program will be appropriately identified. This information will be placed into the agent remarks portion of the MLS data sheet, which will be placed in the MLS for all realtors to be able to easily identify which properties qualify. The code will be “$10,000 ACE Club Participant.”
3. For every forty (40) ACE Homes that sell (as evidenced by the recording of a Deed of conveyance), the Buyer’s Agent who sells the most ACE Homes will win the $10,000 bonus commission.
In the event there is a tie between Agents with respect to the total number of ACE Homes sold, the Agent that sold the highest gross dollar volume among the tied participants will be the winner of the $10,000 bonus commission. As an example: Two agents (Agent A and Agent B) both sell 4 ACE Homes. Agent A purchase prices for the 4 ACE Homes are $100,000, $100,000, $100,000 and $100,000 for a total gross dollar volume of $400,000. Agent B purchase prices for the 4 ACE Homes are $200,000, $200,000, $200,000 and $200,00 for a total gross dollar volume of $800,000. Agent B will be the winner of the $10,000 bonus commission based on the higher gross dollar volume.
4. Once forty (40) ACE Homes have sold, Re/Max One Realty will announce the $10,000 ACE Club winner at a party, the date of which to be announced two weeks in advance. Eligible agents must be present to win.
5. The sum of $10,000 will be awarded to the winning Buyer’s agent with a check presented to the company the winning agent has his/her license, to be disbursed as determined by such company and team.
6. Each eligible ACE Home sold and closed, and for which commission has been received from the Seller, will entitle the selling Buyer’s Agent to qualify for the $10,000 ACE Club Bonus Program.
7. Each realtor who qualifies for the ACE Club Bonus Program must have an active real estate license and a signed “Broker Consent Agreement” on file with Re/Max One Realty. The Buyer’s Agent must also disclose the ACE Club and potential $10,000 bonus related to the applicable property to their buyer.
Broker Consent Page
Still have some questions?
Call 919-781-9883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org