Are you ready to take a step up?
Become a RE/MAX Real Estate Agent
Join our team and EARN more! RE/MAX One Realty (Top 10 worldwide for three consecutive years) has an unmatched opportunity for agents to elevate their potential income.
Our team members spend the most time doing what they love (converting leads, selling & making money) and less of what they don’t like (handling time-consuming paperwork).
Our aggressive marketing program attracts thousands of buyers which is why we need YOU!
This is a full-time position which requires some evening & weekend work, please do not respond if you are seeking part-time employment. Our best agents make $200,000+. If you are looking for a company whose systems are built around making team members the most successful, we want to hear from you!
Do the research; this is the BEST and most recognized brand name in the world for Top Agents in Real Estate
Why Join a REMAX team?
This is who we are; join us!
Complete these 3 Steps and let’s get started today!
For three years in a row, The Marti Hampton has been the #1 RE/MAX Team in all of NC & among the top 10 Teams worldwide for RE/MAX out of more then 120,000 agents. We have an unprecedented opportunity for several new Agents to learn from the best & elevate your income!
The “Team Concept” is the direction that the industry is rapidly moving toward. If you want to be on the cutting edge of this change you are in the right place! The first step is for you to be excited about joining a real estate team vs. doing this on your own. This 3 step process is about determining if we are a ‘good fit for you’ and you are a ‘good fit for us’.
Email resume and cover letter with the subject line “New Agent Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also answer the following questions in the same email as your cover letter and resume:
i) What type of previous real estate experience have you had?
ii) Do you know anything about Team Marti? If so, what?
iii) Why I’ve got what it takes to play at a high level in Real Estate…
An important step in our selection process is the completion of some online assessments. Below find some helpful recommendations on how to complete the assessments as well as a link to access them.
1) The profiles are not a measure of IQ & are not timed so take your time. Your first instinctive answer is typically best. As such, do not over analyze.
2) There are three profiles to complete. They must be completed in one sitting and they take approximately 25 minutes to complete.
3) Please complete the profiles at a time with limited interruptions or distractions.
4) The third profile asks you to rank two sets of 18 statements. Some of the statements are unusual. Do not prejudge, simply follow the instructions.
5) In the rare event you lose internet connection while completing the profiles, you must log in again and start over until you are able to hit submit.
6) Please click on the link below to get started:
You will be contacted after STEPS ONE-THREE have been completed.
ALL inquiries, emails and resumes are TOTALLY confidential.